VASA 2022 Vascular Access for Hemodialysis Symposium
June 9 - 11, 2022
Charleston Marriott Hotel
Charleston, South Carolina
Register now for the 2022 VASA Vascular Access for Hemodialysis Symposium! This premier educational event provides an opportunity for two and a half days of sessions and open discussions on all major areas of vascular access.
- Register Now
- Review the Agenda
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
- Download Allied Health Pre-Conference Workshop flyer
Continuing education is being offered for ASCP, CME, and CNE. More information coming soon!
The VASA Symposium is designed for all transplant, vascular and general surgeons, nephrologists, interventional radiologists, nurses, and allied health professionals who are interested in the management of vascular access. The 2022 Symposium will include:
- State of the art lectures
- Scientific abstract presentations
- Vascular access nursing & allied health content
- Information on new devices & technologies
- Video presentations
- Poster session
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, South Carolina 29403
Click here to make your hotel reservations.
The VASA group rate ends on May 20. Make your reservations now!